Choosing the best truck for the job is an excellent start, but it is just the beginning.
To get the best out of your truck and to keep it running how the engineers intended, we recommend that you have it maintained and serviced at regular intervals at Daimler Trucks Laverton .
Every workshop that carries the famous three-pointed star is staffed and equipped for excellence, with access to the latest specification and up-to-date information across the model range.
Trained technicians are essential, and every technician completes a set number of hours of training and retraining every year to ensure they are up-to-date with technology.
The Daimler Service Difference
- 24hr call out for both service and parts
- 56 bay workshop with state-of-the-art equipment
- Air-conditioning servicing and repairs
- Allison Transmission Servicing and repairs
- Auto electrical service
- Computerised vehicle diagnostics
- Cummins Engine Service and repairs
- Detroit Engine service and repairs
- Eaton Transmission servicing and repairs
- Engine overhauls & repairs
- Express Assessment
- Factory trained technicians who use genuine parts
- Gearbox overhauls & repairs
- General maintenance and logbook services
- On site breakdowns
- Suspension repairs
- Trailer Parking
- Welding and fabrication facilities
When you visit Daimler Trucks Laverton for your truck service, we want to ensure your time here is enjoyable. We have the following customer amenities available for your convenience and comfort:
Download Local Amenities
- Comfortable customer lounge waiting area
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Magazines, newspapers and TV entertainment
- Phone charging station
- Vending machine
- Workstation with access to power outlets